J.C. Killin General Contractor is a family-run business founded in 1986 by Jim Killin and owned today by his son, Jonathan.
Working as a real estate agent in the late 70s, Jim was frustrated with unreliable contractors and decided to prepare homes for market himself. Jim understood real estate, had used his construction knowledge to pay his way through Butler University, and knew the importance of efficiency and quality work - a perfect recipe for a thriving business.
After 15 years of working with his father full time and earning a degree from Washington State University, Jonathan had not only gained the expertise needed to fill his father's shoes, but had also helped grow the business substantially. He took the reins in 2016 and continues to lead the J.C. Killin team with the same integrity and work ethic valued in the business since 1984.
At J.C. Killin General Contractor, we will expand to fit our customer's growing needs today and in the future by continuing to build partnerships based on trust, and by establishing direct relationships with our customers. We will accomplish this by building a performance-driven culture that continues to provide top-quality construction services to our customers. We strive to improve job site productivity through effective control and management by maintaining a safe workplace, by utilizing the latest technology, and by creating an environment that fosters growth and the development of strong relationships.
- We listen to the customer first and ask questions to confirm mutual understanding.
- We practice the highest level of safety on the job site.
- We leave the job site tidy after every workday.
- We work with professionalism and careful attention to detail no matter the project size.
- We strive to exceed expectatioins and foster lifelong relationships with our customers.